Whitepaper on: Sales Effectiveness – The Power to GrowSeptember 14, 2011
In our recently published whitepaper, Stanton Associates identifies the key building blocks of sales effectiveness. In almost every industry there is a leading company that is a high-powered machine in winning new customers and accelerating revenue. Yet other companies, with very competitive products and equally capable salespeople, struggle to capture customers and sales. Why does this happen?
- Do your sales and marketing efforts reflect a deep understanding of the customer’s point of view?
- Is there a silver bullet to solve lagging sales?
- Is your company serving the fundamental needs of a successful sales effort?
- Do your marketing, sales and other functional areas work like an ecosystem?
- What does sales effectiveness look like for your company?
Leave a Reply